It works with Chrome, but more importantly, it works with Microsoft Office. Grammarly is available on a variety of platforms, according to a recent Grammarly review. This makes using Microsoft Word to proofread and improve writing much easier, allowing you to write faster and eventually like a pro. Grammarly is the most popular online writing tool today, assisting writers and students with their written assignments.
Grammarly could also check for plagiarism and other common writing issues in addition to grammar. To get it right now, click this link! This pairing benefits all types of writers, whether they are professionals or beginners, as it greatly increases productivity. Grammarly in MS Word could ensure grammatical structures for a student writing a research paper. Grammarly to Word is probably the best writing tool combination for writers that has ever existed in the computer age. As a result, users can produce high-quality written materials.
You will learn about the following topics on this page:
- First and foremost, set yourself free.
- Adding Grammarly to Microsoft Word
- Using Grammarly in Microsoft Word
First and foremost, set yourself free.
Grammarly offers paid premium services on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis if you decide to subscribe. This gives you the opportunity to test out the software’s features before deciding whether or not to continue with a subscription. If you’re not sure if Grammarly is worth your money, take advantage of the free trial service for a limited time.
Meanwhile, take a look at the three different ways to get Grammarly premium for free. Meanwhile, you might want to read Grammarly review 2020 from 501 words before you start using Grammarly premium.
You won’t have to upload your file every time you want it checked with this method. While the Grammarly web version is very useful, there is a better way to integrate this tool into Microsoft Word. The benefit of having Grammarly installed on your computer is that it automatically checks your work as you type.
Grammarly can easily be used as an add-on to your Microsoft Office suite. Meanwhile, you can uninstall Grammarly just as easily if you change your mind.
Adding Grammarly to Microsoft Word
It’s simple to integrate Grammarly into the Word application. If you’re unsure what to do, follow the steps outlined below.
- Close any Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word, before beginning your download.
- After you’ve closed all MS Office apps, right-click this link and select ‘open in new tab’ in the browser you’re currently using.
- â€Grammarly for Microsoft Officeâ€ will be added to the new tap. This link will take you to it.
- A button that says â€Free Downloadâ€ is located at the bottom of the page. To begin downloading the â€GrammarlyAddInSetupâ€ installer, click on it.
- It’s usually near the bottom of your browser. After the download is complete, double-click the installer to start it.
- On this page, click the â€Get Startedâ€ button. A welcome page will appear after you click it.
- There are two options on the following page. Grammarly for Word and Grammarly for Outlook are the options.
- If you use Outlook to send and receive emails, you have the option to use both. If this isn’t the case, uncheck Outlook and make sure Grammarly for Word is enabled.
- To begin the Grammarly installation, click the â€Installâ€ button in the bottom right corner of the installer.
- If you already have a Grammarly account, log in with it. If you don’t have one yet, you can sign up for one instead. A login page will appear once the installation is complete.
- Simply click the Grammarly tab to activate it! Try opening MS Word after you’ve signed in, and you’ll notice a new tab labeled ‘Grammarly. ’ This indicates that Grammarly for Word has been installed successfully.
You will be able to add Grammarly if you carefully followed all of the above instructions, which are very simple. After that, you can begin using it.
Using Grammarly in Microsoft Word
When you open MS Word, go to the Grammarly tab and then to Open Grammarly to have the software run while you work. You’ll notice red lines under any mistakes you make as you type the words, and you can click on the corrections or read an explanation for why there’s a red mark on the words or phrase on the right-hand side of the page.
Grammarly does more than just give you corrections; it also helps you understand every mistake you make. It double-checks spelling, punctuation, and misspelled words, among other things.
Meanwhile, if you plan to use Grammarly professionally or for business, you should upgrade to the premium version to get the most out of this writing tool. You can write more confidently with Grammarly while also learning more about syntax and semantics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Grammarly for MS-Word must be downloaded separately. Click here to take a look at it.
You can try the free version first, and if you need it for professional purposes, you can upgrade to the Premium version.
Yes, if you have official MS-Office installed on your Mac or Windows computer, you should be able to use Grammarly right away!
A pop-up window will appear when you install it. Then Grammarly will open a new document with instructions for using it. If you have any additional questions about how to add Grammarly to Word and how it works on specific platforms, please leave a comment below. Grammarly for Word would be useful if you are a writer or a student who has a lot of paperwork to do for school. Inquire about the plug-in version/Grammarly’s plug-in version, the online version, browser settings, document drafts, or anything else in the article.
Meanwhile, if you have any interesting stories about using Grammarly for Word, we’d love to hear about them. Also, please share it in the comments section below.
On my computer, I had a lot of fun with this app. Thank you, because I will no longer be concerned about my grammar issues.
It was successful for me.
Grammarly is something I enjoy using.